The other day I was in a store and had a $10 off coupon that I wasn’t going to use, so I gave it to a girl who looked to be about 17 or 18 years old. She was very appreciative and I felt good giving it to her.
Today I’m sharing with you and your family, a partial list of acts of kindness that my friend Maria at SpreadKindness.org, gave me permission to use (a few have been modified). She is going to do these acts of kindness this Sunday for her birthday. What a great gift to give herself!
1. Take change to Laundromat
2. Take crayons and coloring books to the waiting room at the hospital
3. Give someone a compliment
4. Pay for someone in line behind me at ______________.
5. Open doors for people all day
6. Leave pennies on the sidewalk heads up for good luck
7. Put $5 in an envelope with a kind note and leave it somewhere
8. Pray for each person I see on the road
9. Give flowers to my neighbor with a note “to brighten your day”
10. Buy scratchers tickets – give to random people in envelopes that say “Is today your lucky day?”
11. Give a small “gift” to someone
12. Open the phone book, pick a name, and send them something (movie tickets, book, etc.) anonymously.
13. Drop a few coins in an area where children play, where they can easily find them.
14. Write anonymous, loving post-its for strangers to find.
15. Leave a thank you note and a small gift for a teacher
16. Buy some fruits and make a gift basket for a friend, neighbor or teacher
17. Buy a meal for someone at a restaurant
18. Tip the waiter generously
19. Give away individual flowers to strangers
20. Send a text to a friend I haven’t talked to for a while and say I’m thinking of you.
21. Write a letter to some family & friends and mail it
22. Give away some children’s DVD movies to the kids in my neighborhood
23. Leave a book for someone
24. Leave a small gift on a windshield wiper
25. Buy balloons and give them away.
Go make someone’s day!
Love, Health & Happiness,