Alternatives to Caffeine and Sugar, Drinking Water, Feel alert awake and refreshed, Good Energy, Health, Healthy Body, Healthy Lifestyle, healthy-living, Lack of Sleep, Meditation, Napping, Relaxation, Sleep Deprivation, Well Rested
After a few nights of not sleeping well, I could have pushed it and carried on until bed time, but today I took a short nap! I like feeling awake and alert, and generally have good energy throughout the day. Sometimes when I don’t feel well rested, my daily meditation is enough to give me the extra boost, but not today.
Do you take time to relax and recharge?
Here are some suggestions/alternatives to consuming caffeine and sugar, to feel more alert, awake and refreshed:
1. Meditate for 20 minutes.
2. Take a 20-30 minute nap.
3. Go for a 10-20 minute walk, do yoga or some stretching.
4. Drink a big glass of water.
5. Listen to enjoyable music.
6. Watch TV. It may be relaxing, yet when you start dozing, that’s the time to turn off the television and go to bed or take a nap.
7. Take a bath.
8. Go to bed early. Listen to your body and go to bed when you feel tired.
9. Eat a piece of fruit.
Love, Health & Happiness,