Adults, Exercise, Fun Exercise, hand rails, Healthy Body, healthy-living, Kids, Low-impact, Mini-trampoline, Movement, Physical exercise, Teens, upbeat music, Workout
Mini-Trampolines were quite popular years ago. I’ve had one for many years, leaning up against some bookshelves. Last week I placed it on the floor and actually used it, twice! I had forgotten how much I enjoy listening to upbeat music and jogging on it.
Now, mini-trampolines come in a variety of sizes and some even come with hand rails. It’s great exercise for kids, teens and adults.
Some benefits of a mini-trampoline include:
1. It’s portable and can be used indoors or outdoors.
2. It’s low-impact, easy on your knees and joints.
3. You can vary your pace on it by marching (similar to walking), jogging slow, or jogging fast (like running). For a more intense workout, raise your knees up higher.
4. It’s a fun and easy way to tone your legs.
5. Your arms can get a workout at the same time by moving them up and down, side to side, or in kick-boxing fashion.
Put some music on and have some fun!
Love, Health & Happiness,
That’s nice. Fun in exercise is really possible. Isn’t it? Mine is kind of worn out already. Planning to buy cheap trampolines for myself and for my sisters. That would be fun doing it altogether.
That does sound like FUN!
Pingback: Cold Weather and Physical Activity « Creating a Healthy Lifestyle
Pingback: Just What the Doctor Ordered « Creating a Healthy Lifestyle
Pingback: Walk or Run with Us – The July Challenge | Creating a Healthy Lifestyle