Mini-Trampolines were quite popular years ago. I’ve had one for many years, leaning up against some bookshelves. Last week I placed it on the floor and actually used it, twice! I had forgotten how much I enjoy listening to upbeat music and jogging on it.
Now, mini-trampolines come in a variety of sizes and some even come with hand rails. It’s great exercise for kids, teens and adults.
Some benefits of a mini-trampoline include:
1. It’s portable and can be used indoors or outdoors.
2. It’s low-impact, easy on your knees and joints.
3. You can vary your pace on it by marching (similar to walking), jogging slow, or jogging fast (like running). For a more intense workout, raise your knees up higher.
4. It’s a fun and easy way to tone your legs.
5. Your arms can get a workout at the same time by moving them up and down, side to side, or in kick-boxing fashion.
Put some music on and have some fun!
Love, Health & Happiness,